Back to post list
Want to Join Our Team?
Looking to join the Routeique team? We're currently seeking candidates for business development representatives.
Routeique is looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Client Services teams. We work with some of the world’s largest manufacturers and retailers, as well as the distribution firms that service them. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas would be beneficial. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until the deal closes, as well as after-sales follow-up. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through email, social media and phone calls
- Present our company to prospective clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Client Services Manager on weekly/monthly sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Rep or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree or diploma in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field would be a benefit
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Flexible Vacation Policy and Work Hours
- A fantastic Calgary-based office space located near every amenity and service imaginable
- A Friendly, fast-paced technology start-up environment
- A world-class team of experts from software and hardware, to marketing and support
- Potential for subsidized or free training and professional development opportunities
- The potential for travel with North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, if desired
Interested? Check out our careers page for more information, and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org